Saturday, September 5, 2009

We're on our own...


After three months with mom taking care of us, (i know, i know...it sounds crazy!) Jose, Pau and I are on our own. Mom, Peka and Pop left for Michigan yesterday. It was a tearful goodbye as expected. We'll absolutely miss having mom around. Especially her cooking. I'm thinking back to last May when nervous thoughts of surviving 3 months with my mother was quite anxiety forming. It really surprises me that no one was bludgeoned to a bloody pulp. Yes, we all got along like peas and carrots. Although at times the carrots got a little bossy. Big love mom and thanks for showing me, yet again, what lengths moms go to support their kid!

1 comment:

Tillie said...

Ha: "we all got along like peas and carrots. Although at times the carrots got a little bossy." LOVE it.

- Merrill